Are you planning to travel solo? Then there are some safety tips to follow while you are travelling alone. Nowadays travelling has become a hobby for most of the youngsters without any gender discrimination.
Actually, Travelling and exploring the world is the best thing one can treasure for his entire life. Each experience will be unique and the persons we meet during our journey and the places we pass through everything will create a great impact on one's life.
First and foremost thing that we have to take care of is our safety itself. When we travel together little carelessness will not matter a lot but if you are alone it can put you in much trouble. So take your common sense with you and make your safety first priority.
Make sure you follow this practical tips when you travel alone;
1. Do research about your destination
When you are travelling to a new place we should understand their mode of public transportation, little information regarding their culture, especially with regards to dress.
2. Regularly let people know where you are going -including friends and family.
When you travel alone to a hill station or wilderness always let someone know which is your route and your expected time of return. Always stick to the route and time as per your information.
3. Always keep your money, Credit cards and passport in separate places.
Never ever keep all your money sources together. Keep some money and credit cards in your wallet and additional money and cards in a secret pouch. When you are travelling out of your hotel room for sightseeing always carry a photocopy of the passport with you and keeping the original documents safe and locked in the room. It's better to also keep a copy of the data with someone at home.
4. Try to always stay connected with your family members/ friends.
If you are planning an international trip make sure your mobile phone has roaming capabilities or else rent a phone or buy international sim cards.
5. Avoid travelling especially after dark; let safety first.
Know the local numbers to call for emergencies.
6. Ensure that place you stay is safe.
Always lock the door when you are in the room, with the security chain fastened.
7. Always stay fit and healthy
Drink clean water. Eat healthy and fresh food. Avoid junk food and fast food. Avoid mosquito bites. Always carry hand sanitizer.
8. Bring an extra supply of prescription medications and an extra prescription note if you are taking any kind of medication.
9. Don't let yourself get so distracted by sounds and sights outside.
While you are busy capturing the photos and videos don't forget to keep an eye on what's happening around your surroundings.
10. Above all use your common sense and plan accordingly.
*If you need travel assistance in Kerala Call 098465 38883, or Mail Us at firstname.lastname@example.org